Cultural Competence Development
Leaders with cultural competence display Cultural Q, the capability to adapt their behavior in glocalized contexts. The Cultural Competence Development (CCD) program develops cultural competence for impact in the global environment.
Learning outcomes of the CCD program include:
- Describing the five components of culture and explaining it’s four interrelated layers
- Discussing the six stages of cultural competence development
- Developing a personal Cultural Intelligence (CQ) plan
- Evaluating local cultural issues and predicting cross-cultural behavior
- Formulating a strategy for relating and communicating across cultures
- Leading across cultures
Leaders with cultural competence are able to navigate diverse institutions in the complex intercultural environment. They leverage cultural differences and sustain business success.
For more about the interrelated layers of culture, click here: http://www.gpccolorado.com/worldviews
For additional insights into Cultural Q, go to: http://www.gpccolorado.com/cultural-q